Late Drop Off and / or Collection Policy
Due to the current procedure our timings between dogs being dropped off and collected are extremely important for us to adhere to government guidelines. Please make sure you follow our following procedures on these.
Late Drop Off
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment we normally allow a 15-minute allowance for this but at this current time you must arrive on time as we cannot accommodate this in the current situation.
- If you arrive late then we reserve the right to refuse your appointment, but you would be expected to pay a cancellation fee for that appointment.
- Each case will be determined on a case by case basis and the decision by staff will be final.
- Alternatively, please do not arrive early as you may be asked to come back at your appointment time.
Late Pick Up
- Please make sure you arrive on time to collect your dog if you need more than 15 minutes notice to return then please let the staff member know on handover so we can allow for the extra notice.
- Timings of dogs arriving and getting collected are extremely important for us to adhere to government guidelines so please adhere to these. If you are late collecting your dog, there will be a late pick up fee of £10 per 30 minutes charged. This is at the discretion of the staff member and their decision is final.